49⁰ this morning. 67⁰ inside. No fire this morning.
Yay!!
When's the next wash due? I hope it's fixed!
I just built a fire in the stove. I may light it in the morning, or I might not.
We have transport chairs for my folks that have seat belts. We've had no reason to use them, however.
A concern I'd have, is with the colored ink and affecting the catalytic in my stove. Excellent for a fireplace!
The center was visible in the first set of pics, upon which my guess was determined. :thumbs:
Wheelchairs have seat belts. Just a thought
I thought buying things like that is what grandparents and aunts & uncles were for. :thumbs:
No need for dentist visits. I think this is a good thing, I think.
I've always thought these still have a purpose. [ATTACH]
It's a classic around here. Try to catch it sometime. :thumbs:
You too, hang in there, Dennis.
Win win :thumbs:
Nice rig setup to travel with. Enjoy!
Good morning, folks. Showers coming in later today. Leading edge of a cold front. Just might have our first stove lighting tomorrow morning....
I vote for the paper wrap. How long to dry?
I could feel my blood pressure decreasing as I watched and listened. Thanks! :salute:
Nice. Ours maybe later this week.
Nice straight logs.