X2
Pull over and strap it to the hood?
I love stuff like this. Thanks for sharing. :salute:
Good morning, people. Mid 40's to start the day. Planning to go for a ride today. A little break and change of scenery. Stay safe Stay healthy
I just noticed the cones. :yes:
Nice score. How long before a neighbor complains about the speed bump?
Some elderly might not have the problem under control as you do. Pass it along.:yes:
Not quite. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Since getting my card, I've been getting calls asking if I've received the new Medicare Gold card. There isn't a Medicare Gold card. The person...
Once again, thanks for the kind words and thoughts. They feel the ear soreness I'd due to a bacterial infection. They are treating it with...
Good morning, everyone. A bit showery this morning. Today's high should be in the low 60's. Taking dad to an ear/nose/throat specialist...
Good for you. It does take something special to do that kind of work. My BIL was part of the local volunteer FD, until he hurt his back. Be...
the placing of seeds close together in layers in moist sand or peat to preserve them or to help them germinate. "following cold stratification,...
Do the seeds need some cold storage before they can germinate? I hope they can be grown to seedlings and be planted somewhere.
The inside temps never hit above 66⁰. Sun is going down. A few windows are open to let the first fire smell out.
Welcome to the club! Maybe there are others there with fireplaces. Perhaps you can sell bundles of your excess? Keep your hobby/activity...
My wife drinks tea, loose tea leaves. She gets the majority from - https://www.barharbortea.com/loose-tea She said the vanilla bean, and New...
For me, coffee is a morning drink. I'm good for 1 mug a day, black. No flavored coffee. I like coffee flavored coffee. Sorry, no experience...
SMH - shake my head
Good morning, everyone. Temps and dewpoint in upper 40's . Inside 67⁰. No fire this morning. Hoping to run a few errands today. Stay safe...