Me too. Just picked up a battery blower earlier this month. Guy i work for part time is big on Milwaukee.
Ive been wanting a Dewalt one (have a bunch of their tools and batteries) but cant find a good enough deal on one.
How often do you go there and how often do they burn? Get much wood there?
electric or battery?
been wrapping since i started
The power of mother nature. Beautiful and deadly at the same time. Reminds me of the ice storm that hit Northern New England/Canada in January...
Thats cool and no i havent cut any of it. I avoid softwoods. They cause chimney fires! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: I failed that years ago!:wacky: Probably would fail again today! :loco: :crazy:
I was on a mission and it pizzed me off! No mix to noodle, no way the Isocore was breaking them and i still had room in the PU. Plus i had...
More like this :dex: [MEDIA]
True but i couldnt use it as a sledge!