Wonder how it does with elm?
This was the email from Fiskars and it sounded like i wouldnt be covered as i never kept the receipt. Dear Brad, Thank you for contacting...
I figure its one less tool to carry. Broke the handles on both of my sledges! :emb:
Looks like it. Ill run into cool grain from time to time.
So the crooked, twisty ones burn better? :rofl: :lol:
Uh oh. I sold a half cord to a guy in New Haven last month! Casual burner! Answered my CL ad for it. I have maybe 3-4 cords for next year too....
Not wanting to break into the exotic wood market huh? :rofl: :lol: ;) My Asplundh cut the gnarly log had lots of punk so ill leave it. If it...
I couldnt figure out WTH you were talking about until i looked back at the OP pics. :rofl: :lol: That is a funny name for sure.
Im confused? :confused: Why would you suffer?
Not sure.Reminds me of the white throat sparrows that forage below the feeder.
The bark can vary a lot based on tree size. The pictured one really looks like ash, why i posted it. Any pics of the bark Steve?
Is that hickory? Must be tasty stuff!
Half cord load of nuggets/shorts. Mostly black & honey locust, sugar maple, Kentucky coffee tree and mulberry. Dried 40-44 months.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Never have seen one in use but looks like a handy thing to have.
I should break mine out as its been a while. Whats next on your score radar?
Nice find. Some good stuff there! Is that the 028's first outing?
Not sure if it was Asplundh that did this. When i drove by the other day i didnt see what company was doing the work. When i scouted farther up...
Green cycle used to run the compost center in my old home town.
LOL! It wouldnt surprise me if my friend said yes!
Who you callin' unsavory?[ATTACH]