He said Bearcat electric splitter but after watching the video i see "Echo" Bearcat written on the side. I tried looking it up last week and...
Oh trust me i remember that all too well. Ms. buZZsaw dislocated her pinky the other day and she bumps it often!
Me too. Im tempted to buy one, get two receipts and return the other and save the extra receipt.
Here's the video he FINALLY sent to me. I cant upload it but it looks to slow for my liking
Some splitting therapy does one good. How was it with the bum finger?
I asked my friend this afternoon about running a cord from his house and he had no outlet in front BUT one in the garage. I like the lower noise...
I hate mud! Had to back to edge of pavement to unload today so i wouldnt destroy the wood yard. Thawed enough after the nice cold spell we had....
Thinking about buying a used 21 ton electric splitter instead.
Im thinking of putting a one by or two by strip in front before i stack to combat the lean.
Nice stuff. Looks like you dont have to worry too much about traffic there.
his reply. I think he was asking 2100
1/4 cord delivered to top off my friends order. Puts me over 6 cords sold this year. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] One half cord customer still hasnt called...
Good firepit fodder for sure. Oak and sugar maple bark are my favorites. Sometimes ill do the same if convenient. Lots of times its mud control...
I asked his best offer and $2000 cash. Comes with the outfeed grate and a 4 way wedge.
Barkless black locust [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:picard: :emb:
No. Lived in the area my whole life
That is a nice machine!
X2
Still good stuff though. Dont make me come out there! :rofl: :lol: