I like the way you think! Maybe ill give you a couple for your "needs"? ;)
More barkless black locust. Topped off the delivery from post #6414 above[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very nice piece of craftsmanship there. :thumbs: Im sure walt is gonna like that! IIRC he has a table top splitter.
To answer your question, it may be worth it to the right person. It'd make some nice cookies if it could be sliced save for that checked end. I...
Good eye. Some good stuff there. Great shelf life on the BL and hedge. Nicely cleaned by mother nature and probably ready to burn if needed....
I tried several times to attach his video and the link to FBM but it kept coming up as "no longer listed"
Ill play: ive scrounged eleven so far black locust mulberry sassafras sugar maple black cherry red oak (not sure of variety) pignut hickory...
I just bought one earlier this month. Nice back up to my gas Echo one. I have a bunch of their batteries already.
Yeah Jason, when is that 3120 landing in your fleet? :dex: :saw:
Do you do much noodling? Maybe a bigger saw?
how many hours do you run it daily? Weekly?
I counted the cycle time and 12 seconds from fully retracted to fully extended. Dont know the maximum round length it'll split. Just asked the...
X2. Ill do basic stuff but thats about it.
Norway maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thats the isocore. Just in case i was going to split some. Lost the X25 somewhere so the X27 the only "good" axe i have.
No. If i had to i wouldnt touch the wood. Enough work already. i jokingly told him he had some free mulch.
If i was closer id be glad to. Just did a couple orders of 45 each last week. Have a 75 bundle order to fill and todays rain isnt helping the...
Load six today. BIG sugar maple trunk. Guy said i could take the four biggest logs including the stump. He was giving the rest away to someone...
Bear cat electric splitter This was a different guy with the electric.
Common problem on multiple species in my stacks. Even when top covered and protected from the weather. Had some on cherry yesterday. I knock...