Yeah burying the downspouts and diverting roof runoff is the cat's meow. Agreed that the French Drain Man is at the end of the day a salesman, so...
This guy is out of Michigan and has some very thorough informative content. He explains in detail things to avoid and practices that are proven...
Is that the wood fairy hiding behind the pile? Are her wings outlined with steel? :rofl: :lol:
Yes there’s about a half acre of woods adjacent to me that’s owned by the water company, and that’s where I’m directing all the water. My house...
Last year of the square body GM trucks, and a fine specimen at that :thumbs: Congratulations JB Sawman
Great little project getting your father’s old machine running again :yes: I had good luck with the Amazon sourced carburetor for my Simplicity...
I’ve only got 3 plastic pallets that I scrounged and can’t seem to find any more. It’s funny you mention the guardrail. Back in the summer they...
Interesting. I never heard of that before, besides the Chicago fire. That amount of devastation is hard to wrap your head around.
Not exactly nice color but striking (to me) I found this chestnut oak leaf in my yard just now and I’m baffled as to where it came from. The...
Seems like every publication has their own winter prediction when they stare into their crystal ball. Dire consequences imminent! We’ll all be...
Alright guys, you’ve twisted my arm enough today. I continued my Bandaid-fix trench around the woodpiles and towards the far corner of the...
Here’s what I’m dealing with in back end of my property. I dug this shallow trench as a test and it’s been flowing almost constantly for a couple...
Same in New England timusp40 . There are a few stands of original old growth left, mostly in areas where they couldn’t easily access the trees....
The arborist BTU king strikes again! Another top shelf score for the hoard :thumbs: That’s one species I’ve yet to come across.
We’re going to get a lot of miles out of rufhipstere :D I actually like boxelder (last year I ran about 3 loads of it through the stove). My...
Way to go Brad, nice size to work with and not overloaded for the long trip home :thumbs: I haven’t burned any Norway indoors yet, but the...
I came across this and had to share. [MEDIA]
Truth no longer matters, only narrative
Guess the shoplifting is all a conspiracy. The videos must be deepfakes. Big Retail Chains Are Manufacturing a Shoplifting 'Crisis' - The Appeal
Careful man, Tories everywhere. That's where the real work begins. Got to pry people's eyes open first.