Right now you can get MWP for $244/ton from a (oh noes) pellet dealer. I don't know what the big boxes have at the moment.
Amazon, with per bag shipping maybe?
Not so sure about the :D part (we might be :rofl: :lol: or :hair: even :bug: and :loco: :crazy: or :whistle: possibly :faint:and thinking :doh:...
I'll bet that was one of those, trust me the stove is so clean that it could not be cleaner folks.
Good likely they couldn't get onto the lot, but they can dump it up by the road, it will take more than a few truck loads to make a small dent in...
All those trucks were busy hauling lawn mowers, yard tractors, wheelbarrows, BBQs, and Gazebos for the big boxes.
I still have plenty of room to put the stuff, whatcha all bellyaching about?
You mean like this?[ATTACH] Have Woody around here all the time frequently several pairs.
It isn't a pellet overfeed it is a lack of combustion air and it really doesn't take much in the way of crud in the works to make a mess of it....
A blue smoothie: [MEDIA] Another one: https://wurtele.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/labatt-blue-6-can_resize.jpg A green smoothie it even...
Yes both brown and blue smoothies are getting seriously low in number, however green smoothies are in abundant supply. No need to worry.
Bag number 200 is being roasted.
Hedge your bets just to be safe.
No, I also said that properly cleaning the stove will mitigate the problem. It is somewhat of a given that very few people properly clean their...
Magnehelic
I would be leary of using anything that can be twisted off in the heat exchanger area and most gun (shot gun sized etc ...) brushes are not a...
No beer shortage here.
Tell him that brass gun bore brushes work very well keeping burn pot holes clean and won't damage the burn pot at all. You just have to get the...
Fighting with the burn-pot that I hope will last until I'm done roasting this season. Was headed for a pile up from the look of things this...
You!