Steamers, lobster, and sunshine.
Well let's see no sunshine and more than a few meds will deplete both of those. So what is that one saying to do about it?
Yup it is a lot of work and it doesn't get to be not a big thing until you have done it over and over many times. The boss worked for an interior...
My boss would go looking for some upholstery fabric and refurb the old set if the frames were anywhere near good. The new stuff is very iffy in...
La la la, Do Re Mi .... but I hear her warming up :D.
Read'em and weep: ********************storm total snowfall******************** Location storm total time/date comments snowfall of /inches/...
Jackman got 13" so far, they got the where all mixed up me thinks, we will see about Downeast in about 8 more hours.
Its been a bust here so far.
That's the function of the array phasing system that is part of the antennas that can do the from different directions thing. I don't have to do...
I have looked at a number of antennas and at this location I need an antenna that can do a decent job in at least two directly opposite...
No heavy duty downloading for you.
I'm watching what is going on in the OTA side of things around here. There are additional sub-channels being transmitted. We have gained 2 new...
I started with the cable folks as soon as I had an accepted offer on this house and got nothing but baloney until I showed up at the counter in...
I didn't lose any as I was still getting email up until I did the ole password and server change routine and then I lost the receive side. I had...
Oh just got offline with Abigail from TW and my email is all fine and dandy, they changed server names and are going to have all kinds of fun...
I've heard that works and it was after I dumped their tv/home phone that all of the specials on TV started showing up in my mail box.
Yup. Then you can do the DLNA stuff as well. Here is my result. [IMG]
He double when I dumped cable tv and home phone they placed me back on 15Mbps they are currently running a promotion and I just might get things...
Here is a screen shot of what the router is now making available to an uPnP client via wireless. [ATTACH] This is what Banshee is currently...
I frequently have more than one thing in flight at a time so if one crashes I can just say oh well and continue with the other one until I decide...