Well, we know what your project is going to be! I already have the covered patio so I'm all set for that. Son has an ATV, two snow sleds,...
Been there, done that. Now have a large enough stove. The next move would have been a pellet furnace. I'm happy at this point.
I hope I hear you are looking for a stove begore you go buy one. I'm going to try to get you to join the Harman group. Only thing is you might...
I had an electrical issue in one of my vehicals once. Went to the mechanic about six times. Finally changed mechanics. Turned out it had to do...
In this area, we have a "Uncle Henry's". That is web and published. Very popular. Not prank proof. Many years ago, one of my kids...
Plan to add a shed roof to the side of the garage. Son will be here. Together we have too much equipment. Would also like to insulate the...
People leave their camps winterized. Seems to hold up for well for generations. Big problem is keeping vermin out. They chew their way in....
I think she should wear a snow suit!
Stove temp. set on 3, about 2 bags a day. downstairs is about 76-80 with thermometer in another room. upstairs in the low 70's and will drop...
[ATTACH] [IMG]
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
Sliced Baked Potatoes with bacon! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Daddy cat is the blue point in front, Momma cat is the seal point on the table. Will try to get better pictures. this was done with...
I think I'm missing something. Where was the mess? Looks good to me. I have a hard time stepping around in my mess.
My observation also, but I have given up trying to explain it. I just know we can heat in the deep cold with deeps snow, as well as when it...
How are you planning to haul that wood out? ATV, trailer, tractor????? With all those saws, you will be in the three year plan for sure.
[IMG]
same here. too darn cold here. Hasn't gone up above freezing for a long time now.