Northern tool has a similar cart on sale now for about $100. Worth every cent. I have a smaller version which I have rebuilt. Goes over lawn...
I got to keep her out of there. She will fill it full of junk in no time. That is my job! Yea, she doesn't like normal temperatures so keeping...
Today my workshop is finally diassemled! All part of the reconstruction of the lower level. The shop will now be in the garage. Two story, two...
There is much to be said about getting them from SIB and having him put them in the garage right where you want them. When I bought mine from HD...
[ATTACH] http://nebiomassheat.com/
I had 40 year old well water tested again. The pH came in @ 6.4..... I don't want to add salt to the system. Anyone with experience softening...
You have a blast. I hope you are right about the weather turning. I never got into sledding. Too bad, because I live next to a power line that...
Stinny, that ice isn't liking that salt. You better keep an eye open! [ATTACH]
Flooding is next. Keep your sump pumps in working order. While I want this deep snow gone, I also hope it goes slowly. The frost is set in hard...
I used to go to the show in Boston and to the one in portland, but don't go anymore because of the crowds and not being able to get around. I...
Weird, what can be weird about anything BACON! Yes, I get this off the www. Many of them off FB so that says alot a out my circle of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Lunch!
You know that pot you were looking for at the end of the rainbow? [ATTACH]
This is so true for most of us! [ATTACH] :ups:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] this looks neat.
Here in Maine[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here is the stats so far. Looks like Bangor got more snow than Buffalo. But any amount over 60 inches is way too much. [ATTACH]
Go on the web and shop around for replacement filters. I was able to find them for less than half of the price at the box stores.
Yeah, how could we think we had too much! https://andrikyrychok.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/500x_snow.jpg[ATTACH]