Glad he is around to tell his story.
Yes! They are $800 each. The microwave is $300. These are ones with some slate gray finish with matching handles.
The ice storm of '98 did that to most hardwood trees around here. I have a huge oak that someone from the tree service said would die. Well, it...
Sub, there will be some for you. I can only draw half of mine. SS sets limits on us triple dippers. I started getting mine at age 62. It wasn't...
Found some appliances my wife selected at Lowes. She and I are are different pages about value. She picked out a refrigerator that is nearly...
I'll help Smokey spend it. After all, we need to take advantage of it while we still remember what it is for.
Did my taxes, or I should say, HR Block did my taxes. Just wanted to remind folks about a potential tax credit for biomass stoves bought last...
Run the back up!
Sorry you lost your old cat. 18 is a good age to reach. We lost our old cat to some predictor when he was 17. We have new cats now, but no...
I hope you can move someday. Busy streets are too much disruption for me. That's one reason I built on a dead end road that can't be expanded on...
Good for you! Nice choice. So easy to clean, not picky, super heater.
Sometimes brush can be used to makes rows for peas to grow up on. The open nature and support makes for easy pick'in.
What type of tree did you trim. The only time I ever saw a trimming like that was on some fruit trees. And when the ice storm came.
My son went on the snowmobile trail that goes past my property. He told me the snow is several feet deep in some areas. We had a lot of drifting....
The p68 is a real heat gusher. It puts out a lot of both radiant and forced hot air. Not as pretty as some others, but a hot stove that is easy...
I like the extra daylight in the evening. Hopefully I will be more motivated to get some things done.
Nice to have that arrangement when it works, but all to often we hear of folks who have prepaid and the dealer goes out of business. Those...
Good show! Healthy fun. Nothing he could do with a video game. So good to see Father and Son get out together. He'll remember you in good...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:.[IMG]
Went to the MD at the VA. I'm way over weight. So he suggest a diet. :doh: Food that had a face to it or is green. No bread, pasta, potato,...