Nice, what did you use as you use for the finish? Oil or water base? thanks
I was standing outside with a fan blowing it back south! :whistle:
Would hate to see a mishap to those yorkies. Like you, I try not to let my pups out of my sight unless I know I have secured their area. But...
My dogs like straw in their area. It is warm, clean, no off gasing from glue etc. Very easy to keep clean.
Dave, not too long ago, an out of state couple stopped for rest/pee and came back to their truck only to find their two chocolate lab pups were...
We shouldn't have to play those games. Those are things we still have to deal with by not having competition.
Dish, no two bills alike. Didn't like talking with people I had problems with a thick accent. They were rude to me on the phone. Direct TV has...
Gave them away for Christmas presents. My sons both work in construction. They really like being able to bend and not be restricted.
My TW email was messed up. Now OK but a lot of messages were lost.
I used to feel that same way. Was told that by two lazy installers. Then I got determined and got someone who was motivated. Bingo. Excellent TV...
I would be interested how you do that. I'm paying $55a month for my device at 15 Mbps.
I like that. But I would like to see one is hat says "go out with you the dog" etc. That is certainly better for both me and the dog!
Lucky you. My wife is complaining if the inside temp goes below 76f. I don't get to wear sweaters or long pants inside.
Or a codpeice!:rofl: :lol:
Me too! Beep beep! [ATTACH]
You don't need a rooster. I wouldn't put up with aggressive behavior esp. if kids are around. My son has a flock. No roosters allowed. His...
Thanks for the updates. How is his temperament? Is your daughter still a best buddy with him?
I get 10% off the sale price for being a retired veteran
Got out in the sun for a bit. Veteran meeting, then back home to clean the stove which has been off all day. Love an easy to clean stove. Now,...
We went without a fire also. Away most of this he day so the wife didn't get after me. Came home to a cold stove so I found that an opportunity...