Do you buy the premix or make your own?
Usually the bark on stuff. I have a cord of such yet from Bristol and a score right before that. Debating on listing that or not. The ad has...
Another half cord sold from my FBM ad. Loaded Monday night before the snow, tarped it so i could deliver today. 7.5+ cords sold so far....
Uh oh! Hopefully Backwoods Savage doesnt read this! :whistle:
There is one growing in the front yard of my dads old place. I always remember how cool the warty bark was as a kid. Ive only seen a handfull...
Not sure. CSS top cover. More sunlight exposure seems to lessen it. Unfortunately most of my stacks are shaded. I usually end up with faint...
Kinda my thought exactly. Just liked to get the FHC's 2c worth.
[MEDIA]
WOW!!! Still snowing there Mike??? :whistle:
Nice load! No drone pics?