Yep, moving furniture into/out of the house is a real exercise in frustration. Tears up the door stops, weatherstripping, the furniture, knuckles,...
You don't wanna' be like me? I'm hurt. :rofl: :lol: New bar in town has great pizza, so I told the helpers we'd have some when done for the day. I...
Dave's in a different place. :)
Well, I haven't shown pics of the outside yet, so don't get too excited. :rofl: :lol: Makes me wanna rip all the siding off and redo that too....
Very cool, but, where's the loading door?
Forgot to mention........bonus came with the delivery. The windows are sitting on a pallet that's just about 4'x8', and the doors are on one about...
Thanks Gas. HDR, no, they're old double panes, but aluminum frames. Glass was cool/cold, and the frames got as cold as the outside temp. They'd...
Yep, I'm ecstatic. Thought we might get 2 done. We're old, so expectations aren't high any more.:BrianK: Belly full of pizza is a very close 2nd...
The plan is to do the last window, then move onto reframing for the new front door, tomorrow. Going from a 30" door to a 36" door will be nice....
Well, today went gooder than I thought it would. Help showed up around 11:30, and a family friend showed up about an hour later. In about 3-3.5...
What are we doing again? Oh, I averaged low-mid 30s. I'm a little older than that.:BrianK:
I've been looking for a set for a while .......halfheartedly though. Have you looked online? :popcorn:
Dennis, I've taken down a slightly smaller tree, then cut off the top 3-6 feet and used that. Just something to think about,.....nah, you've...
I've been through the manual more than once and don't remember anything about it. Must be a different stove.
Uh, what? Nobody told me.
So do I. :thumbs: An awful lot of Saran Wrap got used on those pallets.:rofl: :lol: If I was going to be home, I'd unwrap and take some good...
Got the call this morning while still drinking coffee that the delivery would be here within 15 minutes. Driver was nice enough to drop the...
:dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex:
Dennis, the new age Hippie Dippy Weatherman.:D Our long range forecast? Wrong. Incorrect. It changes so often, it's unreliable.
Most of this is at least 16", like he said, and some are longer with a very few a little shorter. I'm happier with these rounds than I was with...