Well, I pulled the extra boards tonight. I did notice a slight change, but nothing that makes me think I need 'em. The new material is just a...
Here's another good one. [MEDIA]
Loved McHale's Navy
Dog Cherry.....you can tell by the...........bark. How's that for bad?:rofl: :lol::picard:
Not an expert, but looks like Cherry.
I found an old boys axe at a garage sale that I plan to turn into a pickaroon at some point. Nice handle length. Dead Oak is nice, huh? Been...
Heck yeah. A drink or 3? Drink the bottle. Thatsa lotta' firewood. Nice, Really nice.
I think my wife is still working on this, but here's our tree.:thumbs: [ATTACH]
Kinda like this..........:whistle::rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Nice work Jack. Pathways like to grow over quick if you don't stay with it.
I lost track of this wildwest , but I'm glad to hear she's doing well and is back home for Christmas. More thoughts and prayers coming her/your...
Eve: 46/31 Day: 38/24 It'll change by tomorrow....maybe by later today. We've got about 1/2" on the ground from the last couple days, but it...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yeah, but that does look tasty, and I don't even like pea soup.
:popcorn: X3
I've noticed a little play in the 30's air rod as well, but haven't tried to see if pulling up or down would adjust the flame. Hmmm
Oh heck yeah, he likes guns, woodcutting, and turbos that need to be bigger.:dex: MG2186, you'll fit right in. :thumbs:
Oh yeah, we got those too. And woodstoves, inserts, etc.....don't forget those.
[IMG] Looks like my coffee mug....'cept mine doesn't have the funnel thingy on it. :D:whistle:
Hey MG2186, welcome aboard. Good thing you found the best one. :thumbs: