Yeah, yours is nice and clean compared to mine
Almost posted Rat Patrol too. Brothers and I watched that.
Still some slowness. Time for bed, and a looong nap.
Ship me some of that snow you have and I'll .......think about it.:D
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Here's another.......... [MEDIA]
Or this.... [MEDIA]
How about this one? [MEDIA]
Looks like nap time's over. Dang it. I do my goodest thinkin' then.
I'm using the lag time to best advantage........I nap between posts. It also gives me more time to think up snappy replies. Still working on...
Don't break out the splitter just yet. I don't think it's your computer's fault.:eek:
Been seeing the same thing most of the day basod. No problem with any other sites.
Are you going to be able to drop the rest w/o further bridge damage?
Done.
Thanks pantelis. Merry Christmas to you and family too.
That was at 11:55 this morning. This is now, at 10:44 pm: Eve: 43/29 Day: 40/29 See what I mean? Good chance it'll be different tomorrow. Not much...
Might be 9, looking at it again. And, a light bulb that's not in the tree.
I see 8 too.
Yep, thought about that. We have a house sitter for a few days starting Tues., so I didn't want him to have any issues burning the stove....