We're stayin' home as much as possible until this passes. I doubt we'll get what you guys will though. Hang onto your firewood.
So, all those presents were his? :D
Somebody has been saying that when it hits, it's gonna' hit hard. Batten down the hatches. We've lost 3 degrees in the last hour. Not much, but...
:drool:
About 4 days ago, our Monday night forecast was calling for 3-6" of snow, which went to 4-8" a couple days ago, and as of last night is down to...
House was still about 69 when I got up, and lots of coals in the stove. I waited until the IAT dropped a bit, then added a couple Maple splits on...
Ok, wait a minute............did your son call us nerds? Had to listen again......yep, chainsaw nerds.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Is that...
Some kind of ice/rain thing goin' on outside for the last 5-6 hours. Right around freezing, but we're all gooder here in the house. I guess we're...
Hey, Scotty Overkill could use his new saw on some of that.:thumbs:
A few times we've run a 4 wire or even an 8 wire, just because there wasn't anything else on the truck. :headbang::doh: So yeah, the extras might...
Should have seen the smiles and laughter from all the drivers coming the other direction. Maybe they knew "Pimp my Santa"?
Same here. 7/32"
This happened many, many years ago with me. Many. That would be MS. This is old news.
He was drivin' a red convertible Caddy. Really. No, seriously......my wife saw him too. She can vouch for me. So, we went for a little visit to...
Actually, the ESW site has been updated recently. Couldn't tell you exactly when. Yeah, I think they need to hire a different web site builder....
Welcome aboard, NYJim . Definitely post up some pics of all that firewood.
I copied/pasted this from an e-mail I rec'd........ We are contacting you because you registered an account on Livestream. We recently...
Don't hunt anymore.
Hey bear_hunter, Merry Christmas to you too. So, as my wife would say..."did you "catch" anything?":rofl: :lol:
This is usually the first place I hit in the morning, and the last before bed, with several stops all day. The friendliness, camaraderie,...