Aren't they the bad guys on Game of Thrones? What pic?:D
No pic Stinny
Cool.....the Trifecta
Ok, need to clarify........quite a bit of the reduced wood use is due to the warmer than normal weather. I can tell however, that these...
So, since putting in the windows/door, I've spent several days tracking down and sealing dinky little air leaks. Each time I do, the house feels a...
The last 3 days, the forecast held steady that we'd get 2-4" from this little storm. I'm thinkin'......ok, no problem. I gotta' quit thinkin' and...
Still no ice, but the snow started up again about 9 am.
Well, if you think you can find that ice again.............:picard: I know I could.....without even trying.:headbang:
That was hard to like Coach, but I feel your pain. Looks like we ended up with about 6" of the fluffy stuff, and no ice...........although it...
Ah Murphy. I know ye well. I think I spend more time looking for, walking to and from, and forgetting what, than I actually do getting things...
Oops, my bad. It's been a while since I looked at my stove from that view. :doh:
About the same here.
I see (finally) you have the side shields. How do you like those?
Yep. YAY us. Woo freakin Hoo! Been watching this come up the state. It stalled right about on an E/W line in Mio all the way across the state....
Ok, you're having way too much fun for one person.
It's the simple things....isn't it. Just one?:D
Merry Christmas Adam, to you and your family.
WS, that right there was funny as heck. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Chainsaw aficionados. Definition of aficionado in English: noun (plural aficionados) A person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about...
Thanks for the reminder. Lots of stuff in the pit that's needed to be burned for a while. Come on, snow!