Yeah, maybe I'll remember to get this stuff done before the chit hits the fan. Maybe I'll put the plow on in August.
Oh yeah, the errand was to go buy a new roof rake and hit the quilt/fabric shop for my wife. The roof rake is for me. :dex:I'll get a pic of the...
I might make it back to the shed today, if I get done with everything else before dark. We had an unexpected turn of events yesterday, that turned...
Yep, the warmer than normal weather muddied my thinking.......more than usual.:D
Is at it again. So, this last storm (first storm) was only supposed to drop a couple inches of snow on us. I was unconcerned. Now, with a good 9"...
Morning chuckle. :D:rofl: :lol:
I'll need to either revive my starter, or get another going. Thanks for the recipe.
I love belgian waffles. I use the Krusteaz mix though. Pretty good stuff, but I bet yours is gooder. Care to reshare the recipe? Is it in the...
You don't sound like that much of a newbie. I think you've pretty much got it down pat.
Your description sounds a lot like the 30NC burn cycle.
Beautiful.
You'll get some secondaries without lowering the primary air, but the real show starts when that primary gets closed down at least 1/2 way. If...
Hernia messin' with ya'... some kinda' fevah? :) Primary (controllable), secondary (not controllable), and the "doghouse", which comes in two...
STT is about 600 right now (measured with an IR gun) with the primary shut down completely and the top of the firebox is full of rolling...
I put in an outside air kit for primary. No way to do it for the other two intakes. Seems to help a lot.
Like a postcard.
Riiiiiight. :whistle:
Been cutting quite a bit of dead/down Oak the last couple years myself. It's still wetter than I expected. I let it dry outside for a year, and...
I just did that on one of our kitchen windows. Sealed up nice...no air leaks.
This, in a nutshell, is my whole house. I should really just stop working on it. What's that saying..............Ignorance is bliss?...