I’m about 10 miles south/ southeast of Scranton in the North Pocono area
I had heard recently that the Madorna was supposed to offer the most protection but I’m only repeating what I read/ heard I have no personal...
Can someone tell me what BOD means please? I’m not up on all the texting abbreviations. Thank you
My birfday! What a present to be getting! I am happy for you sir!
I’m hearing you sir!!!! Again last night!!!!:handshake: I keep watching it rain & then I see something on the news about fire or drought west of...
Glad to hear your feeling slightly better. Enjoy your time with your wife. That looks like an old ash tree to me. I don’t think I live to awful...
I know that’s why I was asking. I envy you your life in Alaska although I’m sure it’s not for the faint of heart. I live on the northern edge of...
This is turning into a very informative post. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. Praying for you all & your families.
Take good care of her.:yes:
Better than Pennsylvania?:)
Recipes?:)
What would be the biggest differences betwixt an ideal steel & a fireview for heating?
Wonder how Jriders part of NJ faired?
Man I can’t stomach that old lady perfume.Down right NASTY!!!!:startled:
Fakebook:picard:
Me2!
Nice Brian!:yes:How long did the complete journey take?
I believe the sabbath is from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday.
[ATTACH]
We actually have an oven with the Sabbath setting.:)