Much different than driving in Pennsylvania’s winters correct?
Fits in nicely with the brick & Christmas tree.:yes:
The gang looks happy!:)
“Nasty phone call from my stove” I love it!!!!!:rofl: :lol:
Congratulations on a beautiful camper man! Everything must creek & whine on the truck & trailer when it’s that cold out! How did your truck handle...
Not to change the topic but the original poster mentioned a cheap General moisture meter, is there one better or more recommended? Thanks :)
I love this whole post! I have an owb & would have loved a deal like that!
That was beautiful Brian! Thanks for taking the extra time to take all those photos to share with us!:)
How long ago was it cut and split?
Thank you sir.:) That certainly looks easy enough to build. Any others?
Does anyone have any pictures of portable racks they’ve built to move firewood with they’re forks? Either loader forks or 3pt. forks. Thanks
Most logical answer!!!!:)
Welp I woodn’t move just to change stoves :)
Tell us more Brian! I like the sound of an amazing stove!
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate daylight savings time!!! Especially in the spring. Why can’t...
Thank you Winona rail!
:) Thank you so much Dennis! Thank you Woodwidow!:)
Thank you!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)
Not always that simple unfortunately.:doh: