If you don’t mind me asking do you use the chin strap with the Protos?
Nice woodshed.:)
How are you feeling this morning Dennis?
Beautiful day here Dennis & I worked at wood as well as tweaking my back. I just got out of a lengthy hot Epsom salts bath & im feeling a bit...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: And it’s not even April 1st!!!!
Yes that will leave my basement out I guess. Underground on all 4 walls. Thanks for the information everyone.
Maybe a stupid question. Can you use outside air in a basement installation?
Your giving that nice lookin little Toyota a work out!:)
I meant Wow that was a great deal.:picard:
Wow that was a great desalination!
They’re are certain properties to bar oil (tackiness/ string ones) that are unique to it. Perhaps you could mix it with some bar oil just to use...
Yes that was what I was asking but I think I screwed up my post. Thanks!:)
I’m not really in the coal cracker region now I’m in the northern Pocono mountains but I grew up around the outskirts of Scranton, big coal area...
Anyone no if Milton is still in business? When I was younger & worked at a gas station all the air stuff was Milton & it seemed like commercial...
Another fellow from coal cracker country.:salute:
Load on one side unload on the other Dennis? Hope you’re thanksgiving was tolerable.
I still dream but as I get older I don’t know if I’ll ever pick up & move . Lot of family connections & friends. I guess only the good Lords knows.:)
Yes Brian but nothing as nice as what you shared with us!
I can imagine. More wet sloppy snow & slush down here due to the fluctuations in temperatures & all the salt I would guess? I live about 65 miles...