I bought an American Woodsplitter new in 1991. Yes that’s the actual name of the company. They are or were in black river New York. It is a...
It wouldn’t make me happy if it was free!
Tears are bad enough but detachments are downright nasty. Do what your supposed to it’s inconvenient for a short time but it beats a life long...
Thanks for mentioning that sir. I never thought of that when I recommenced that 63 chain.
I don’t fall into either category.:tears:
Not to change the topic but how come I never come across stuff like this!!!!:doh:
It is a different time we’re living in for sure. It’s even hard to source needed parts to keep old equipment going these days.
Priorities guy’s priorities!
How’s the back this morning?
I don’t know if that’s a good price or not but that is the chain I was talking about in 12”
I hope your backache leaves as quickly as your headache this morning.
Sounds like a good idea. I think I read somewhere that Stihl makes a good full chisel 3/8” LP chain. I think the number and it might be 63 something.
That’s crazy cool all that sand. I’ll bet carrots would grow well for you.
Anyone have personal experience with Nicks or Jk?
Me too. Thanks Dennis.
I also woke up with a nasty headache.
Take frequent breaks & put your hands on your hips & bend backwards tipping your head towards the sky. Take time to rip or cut firewood into...
No not small. I have a longer narrow head. I guess I’ll have to study the Protos some more. I was getting frustrated with it initially. I will see...
I just got one & I’m having a heck of a time trying to get it adjusted so it’s comfortable. I kind of gave up on the chin strap it keeps getting...