Thanks all. Sorry Mike the first time I clicked on your link I didn’t get redirected but for some reason it worked this time. It looks like Jotul...
Thank you sir.:)
I’m guessing nobody makes one?
Very nice!
Aye karomba yer a jack of all trades! Glad to hear that you didn’t get to sick with the covid.
Does anyone make such a stove in a modern configuration?
how does that cart move the wood for you? it looks pretty nice.
Very nice. I may have to investigate but first I guess I’ve gotta get through these JK boots.:)
I had never heard of those moccasin work boots before you mentioned them. They look like they are super comfortable.
That certainly doesn’t sound like my experience with JK. Of course I can only comment on my own experience. I talked to Tim @ JK & he actually...
Thanks!
Yeah they came with the boot I gotta put em in. Yes I ordered an insulated pair & they are toasty. I also ordered the vibram white X soles which...
Did you not like your Wesco boots that you say you would't do it again?
Which style?
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Welp I just bit the bullet & bought a pair or JK Boots.:tears: I guess I’ll find out how hard they break in, they look to be made very...
I absolutely love those stoves. I have for years. I just love how they look & I even visited Steve in Vermont. I wish I had known you were getting...
Yep that’s sounds like my splitter to a tee. Mine only has an 8hp. Honda but it runs gray. I have the slip on 4 way & can relate to the sliver...
G