Oh maybe kneeling with your heels touching your butt?
JRider are you sitting on you knees like Indian style or are you actually kneeling on your knees?
Indeed! I’m am very interested in possibly updating our OWB. Just wondering if I’ll see the payback over the upcoming years. Sometimes I wonder...
I’m glad you posted this question. It gives a lot of valuable information about how people process they’re firewood with back issues. Thanks JRider.
In my defense though with 2 houses & our little milk house I’m easily over 20 cords this year.:faint:
I’m a whiner. best answer Lyle!:):):):)
Thank you for the information! Is one pre insulated liner brand better than another? Is this one continuous piece cut to the length of your...
My mom used to tell me “ old age ain’t for sissy’s “ Dennis I never really knew what the heck she was talking about back then but it’s all...
Trying to stay ahead of my OWBs wood consumption is beginning to weary me.:picard: Anyone else feel the same or am I just a whiner?
I am considering a stove in my house( I have an OWB right now) I also have an exterior masonry chimney with 8” square clay flue in it. Will that...