Am I reading that right. Does it work out to be $564.23 with shipping?
My back is sore just from looking at that thing!!!!!
That’s kind of what I was thinking. Thanks!:)
I like the idea of a 22” bar but never saw one. Mind me asking where you found it?
Ted Williams sporting goods. My friend had a Ted Williams shotgun. That was a Sears brand.
I’ll be Montgomery Ward!
At one time Sears even sold milking machines for cows!
Craftsman Diehard Tough skin jeans Kenmore Harmony House Weatherbeater paint And a lot I probably forgot
I love it when it gets like that & everything is quiet & white.
Also talk to Tim @ JK Boots I had excellent results with fitting when I ordered from them. He will definitely work with you & the orthotics to get...
Welcome Jim. I love my 550xp mk2 Keep us posted you’re experience with yours.:)
U as well sir!
Good morning all & Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!
This be true sir.
SIX SOUSAND DOLLHAIRS!!!!!!!
:faint:
Can’t like that!
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. It stinks to save for so long to make a major purchase like this & be excited to get it & then wind up going...
I wonder why no more quinine? I had always heard how great that had worked. Benadryl does make me sleepy for sure.