So I now have a ranch I heat with NG, I keep a NG ventless wall heater running in the basement, costs pennies a day. The basement is now...
That's too much bacon said no one ever.
I heard it was so Ohio State fans could find their way home with tears in their eyes............
Well it is not April 1st so, looks like soft metal to me but if it made it 80 tanks of fuel...........................I would say it owes you...
[ATTACH]
I recently picked up these two, LE trade ins to SIG, SIG then refurbishes them and sells them so basically new guns. Both are P229's in 40. They...
try a scuba shop they make really heavy duty "hangars" for hanging BCD's
I will add another vote for Dewalt I have the 20V and it has done everything I ask of it. I use the back pack for fall leaf clean up and big jobs....
Pallet, one ton of pellets Baggie, 40 pounds of pellets Pellets, the tiny logs that go into a pellet stove Ash Pan, the tiny tray you empty once a...
Yes.
When I lived at the other place we had lots of these bees. They bored into everything in sight, trees, decking treated and untreated, any species...
small pellet stove, let it run all the time on low get everything in the room up to temp. Keep it there, will also warm area above it which will...