Unfortunately we (the public) have a long-standing relationship with nuclear accidents. A lot of people know about the 3 mile island accident in...
I dunno man, you may want to lay low for a while... [ATTACH]
That’s got to be the largest piece of elm I’ve ever seen. :drool: Judging by the outside it looks like the outer layers could be dry, but it’s not...
Speaking of cheap fun 0.177 plinkers, I bought a Sig Sauer P226 a few months back. I got it with 2 magazines, which each hold 16 pellets or BB's....
I DID! :D Up until today I've only smelled the leaves and scratched the surface of the bark too. It's definitely got an odd but pleasant smell to it.
I’ve been driving past this sassafras limb since tropical storm Isaias brought it down in August 2020. Hearing that the wood is somewhat rot...
Justice is supposed to be blind so this is kind of a side point, but looking at the history of the two “peaceful protestors” as far as I’m...
Yeah it’s no fun sitting on the cold ground doing that sort of thing. I got it done just as the snow squalls were coming down hard. I had to...
I just brought in a little more today myself, although not having a Kubota, the wheelbarrow was my tool of choice. This was completely filled with...
I thought either it’s holding more heat, or the bricks absorbed some kind of salt somewhere along the way. Kind of strange. As far as shoveling...
Here’s a funny unexpected outcome of building this with randomly scrounged bricks. Looks like some of these hold heat more than the rest: [ATTACH]
Ahh gotcha. I’m sure his product will be a hit and the display you made him will be a huge eye catcher as well :yes:
Pinched for what? Nothing a little disclaimer “For Tobacco Use Only” won’t fix. Unless you’re talking about him not filing the proper paperwork...
Nice looking woodwork LordOfTheFlies and I’m sure the flowing colors of the grain will really (resin)ate with prospective buyers :cool:
30/72 with a mix of aspen, yellow and black birch. Flurries coming down outside, pancakes on the stove with coffee brewing. Trying to get nice and...
I’m thrilled whenever I find surviving 100+ year old American chestnut trees in the wild, and these women brought back a tree from the time of...
[ATTACH]
I’m convinced that’s the case, although I don’t have any science to back it up. I don’t mind saving all the shorts and curly grain crotch sections...
Looking good and solid advice for any member :yes: I’ll add one thing for those of us that aren’t cutting saw-log quality timber: If you’re...
Healthy looking animals. Looks like they're part domestic dog, especially the first picture. We have plenty of "coydogs" running free here in...