When I've said or done something really big for my honey... :whistle:... I always wear my PPE... :D [IMG]
Yup. I've always tried to keep expectations low. Every January I get a headache around my honey's birthday. She's always been really into birds......
You can keep em I guess. The hat idea went over like an iron fry pan on the down stroke... :heidi:......... :D
Number nine got it 2 days ago... none today. Thinnin' em out... :rootintootin:
:popcorn:......... :binoculars:
Good lookin' truck Butcher ... like the color. We have black and black trucks here in Maine... ;)
Glad you and your honey are doing better Jon fishingpol ... :yes:
Good read... "Sadly more and more ships are going to the pasture every year and not being replaced. :(" ... well Dave, if we can just stop...
:rofl: :lol:
This is probably a re-post... sorry if it is... thought all of the FHC pet folks would get a kick out of it... Freshpet Holiday Feast - 13 Dogs...
Like savemoney , we saw a few guys on bikes yesterday. One thing that I think might be effecting the economy even more than the mild weather right...
Good monin... coffee tastes really good. My honey just started sippin' on some too and I noticed she's got a white knuckle grip on that cup... ;)