:salute: :handshake:
Please show a clear and focused shot of the end grain.
Of course it goes without saying, working on a propane heating appliance can be dangerous/deadly, so please proceed with utmost caution and care....
It’s either or on the T/P or T/C, up to the manufacturer what’s used.
I can’t tell you where to look beyond the usual internet searching, but I suspect the thermopile or thermocouple that keeps the pilot lit might...
Didn’t 94BULLITT have one of that design? I know someone here owned one like that....
Search. sirbuildalot found old threads. No spoon feeding here. Point your savvy brain at the search tool. :salute: :D
Believe me sir, I understand your position. :salute: Forgive my mentioning of the year, it was meant as an observational jest at the larger thing...
Gotcha. I’d have to bust out the 6” terra cotta liner of my masonry block chimney to add one of those sweet liners.