PM this to NY’kers please. Thanks Smokey. The Moderating & Administrative team
nIm
Congrats Greenstick :salute::thumbs:
Close to it. We’ve been fortunate enough to have plenty of coals for restart between 4-6pm after the previous night’s last load @11pm.
Looks good! Be careful melting wax over open flame, please. My wife Fire Flake dedicated one of our 3 crockpots to her fire starters this...
:picard::rofl: :lol:
Awesome idea and thread! :yes: You. Are. The. Man. Brendy :handshake: :thumbs:
Well, Monday is all but over.... :whistle: :D
Rope?
Never forget! Thanx for posting yooperdave :salute: :usa:
Plenty of discussion about this, including cat stoves. No appreciable concerns.
Homemade fire starters...on the cheap.
Or melt down some spent candles... threads abound on the subject.
[ATTACH] Hope you’re saving all that for fire starters!
Congrats to Chvymn99 :thumbs: He does a great job at the :grizz: and :ithappened:at GTG’s!!! And Kev is a charter member of FHC, so he knows...
Glad it (mostly) came together for y’all! Enjoy!
[ATTACH] Sounds about right.
I’m gla I’m glad you, and so many of our members, know better. :handshake:
Oh yes, forgot to include that in my post.
SKEETER McCLUSKEY ...? I prefer 4-6” chunks from heart wood of bigger splits. I don’t let any bark get in the firebox, regardless of what species...