Cutie for sure!!! Congrats :handshake:
Excellent stuff Hoarders! :salute: :handshake:
Well, look who popped out of the muffin.... :salute: :handshake:
No, but I’d venture a guess that was part of the recipe that cooked the human torpedo one night in October of ‘17.... :salute::D
Looks cozy there on the Island of my birthplace! :yes: Great pics and share MikeyB :thumbs:
No sir. I don’t possess that level of crazy.
I wonder if bobdog2o02 would put his anti-slippah sentiments aside and don those bad boys....
Got any in the lot that look like this...? [ATTACH]
Amen! Great share Sirchopsalot
I’ll agree... and add y’all taught her rightly whom to look for.
I just idle down while stacking the full wheelbarrow. Remember, like TurboDiesel we use pallet bookends, so this goes quickly. I have been known...
I try to notice what my friends pick up/use most often (tools, tunes, regular beverage, meal/snacks, etc.) and then sneakily deposit one of those...
:eek::bug::thumbs:
This calls for guerilla gifting tactics!!!
Awesome story and share Creekin :salute: If they’re the type of fellows that enjoy a sip of suds or spirits, well... you know the drill. Then...
Cribbed ends? I find that pallet bookends are a lot faster. Even for my wife, who is not a fan of stacking.
That there is known as farwood, son. Split, sniff (report scent), stack it, burn it. :salute:
This is awesome- [ATTACH] I wonder if Scotty Overkill would do some of these in addition to his wood carved pumpkin offerings...?
I hope you were the one taking this pic- [ATTACH] :hair::bug::eek::picard: :whistle:
Unfortunately, the Swag shop is still closed.