Here come the sausages!!!:saw:
That’s a stoopid amount of wood in front of the stove... I love it!!!! :salute::D
This is certain. We can all be thankful for the close proximity to Dennis that some of our finest hoarders indeed have been placed there. I...
You’re speaking about your cousin again, I presume....?:zip: :rofl: :lol:
Pedestals are the equivalent of cankles is what I think Dave is trying to say. :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
So this link has 2 further links in it. The second one is a drawing package. The title block shows HT-2000. Weird.
He’s fast. :faint: :D Pretty neat stuff. :salute:
It’s the way to go if you’re concerned about forgetting to turn the fan off or having to constantly monitor temps/turn the fan off as they come...
Does Drolet offer a snap disk for the fan?
Waste oil tank was my first guess. Do you own or have access to a bore scope?
TurboDiesel..... huskihl.... tfdchief... jtstromsburg...
If the foo chits.... :rofl: :lol:
Perhaps 2021 FHC Secret Santa should be kicked off in July or August.... :whistle: :picard:
Time to update your sig.:salute: Good lookin’ stove sir. :yes:
Judging by the time stamp of your post, I’d say it was taking care of itself.....:whistle: :faint: :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
Not to forget- wood burning appliances, pets, what’s on the grill, other hobby tools, vehicle(s) used in acquiring wood scores (loaded with said...
I thought there might also be a thread about adding a “filler strip” between auger edges and housing? Maybe I’m daydreaming this?
This one? Snow blower advice
Yep, I did. You got just about the last few pieces for pen blanks. It burned hot but was really quite full of fire bugs. From my wife’s point of...