I'd weld nuts on...or sometimes on small bolts, or stuff that is hard to get to, welding a flat washer on, then a nut works better. [IMG]
Pretty sure TurboDiesel got that...
I wonder if JB Sawman would have input here?
[IMG] buZZsaw BRAD , is that you?! ;) :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Oh I know what they are...reused a few myself...won't spend much time straightening one out though...it better be pretty decent to start with....
Reusable nails?! [IMG]
You'd be his friend if he gave you a used 2x10! :rofl: :lol:
Yeah, but honestly I think the Stihls started it...were making fun for being husky... :whistle: :D
Got put in time out, nose against the wall.
Wife is Miss July (Julie) and pooch is Tucker.
Found a couple more... [ATTACH] Chooting some chit before dinner. [ATTACH] Notice all the man glitter on Montys back here...
[ATTACH] This was their wood shed right after lunch Saturday...that building is about 24' deep, and the pile is 16' wide at the back x about 6'...
We hit rain at the Ohio line (just west of Pittsburgh @ Rt 30) about 3:30 pm yesterday...rained the rest of the way home, and overnight...when I...
I maintain that there is not much cuter than a baby skunk
Very nice work as always! :yes: Speaking of bags...ever consider a retractable tag axle? Kinda kidding...kinda. Maybe just need some weight on...
I'm going to load up a bunch of pics that my wife took while she was there, I'll try to narrate them some too, not sure I'll get that done tonight...
Wait a minute...I thought T.Jeff Veal Veal got the sign?
Someone needs their tape, super glue and crayons taken away! :rofl: :lol:
Pretty sure there is some left for ya, and you in for a treat! Brody gave it a 100 when asked to score it 0 to 10. :thumbs:
I'm not familiar with this model, but often times hard starts when hot are starter related. You might call your local dealer to see if Honda has a...