Before this turns into the downer thread... [IMG] [IMG]
A few weeks ago there was a local family that lost their little 3 YO girl to a freak accident like this...dad was shoveling gravel out of the...
I looked up the wiring diagram for this engine, it shows that the sensor is a pressure switch, it just turns the warning light on/off, that's it,...
Electrolux...I think that's what mom n dad had...
Exactly! :D
I learned my lesson back in 2008 when it comes to PA toll roads...I went over to Philly to pick up a truck I bought and we just took the "fastest...
So I have to ask, you don't try to support companies that align with your worldview/moral compass? And what word would you use to describe someone...
And the wife wonders why I said to set the GPS to "avoid tolls"...it would have only saved us 15 minutes on the way there, and about 40 on the way...
I would have said please! :D :saw: :stack: :axe: :stack: :stacker:
So if you live on the equator your wood stacks stand straight? ;)
Totally agree. :handshake:
We had something similar...a Royaluxe maybe? It probably still works if its still around. Heck I was in my parents garage the other day and...
I can totally understand how it could happen...I'm sure there are lots of times where the dog stays in the car during a call (I know that at least...
https://ruggedmade.com/categories/parts/log-splitter/log-lifts.html
Nope...I have a central wood furnace and over time have learned how much wood it takes to heat the house for 8-12 hrs at a given outdoor...
We got another 1.5" last night...so 2.3" total since Sunday morning.
Anybody checked/adjusted the raker height? Throw that new chain on and try it...
:BrianK:
Nah not really...I've done it...the thing is it's a small fastener, so the welding goes fast...but I would mig weld it on a fairly low amperage
Clearance isle at Lowes?! :thumbs: