There is a well known fireman in our town that drives a Jeep, he has "I don't wave" real big across the top of the windshield. :rofl: :lol:
Menards has some good deals on safes sometimes, they have a big one on sale right now... Sports Afield Denali 32-Gun Fireproof Gun Safe with...
Any luck Randy?
I think I'd reply, "Sorry, I meant $10"
I imagine that the cheap safes hide that info, and the good ones brag about it...
I wondered when the pics were gonna start! :thumbs:
Our church had its second annual fathers day car show today, was some really cool stuff there, somewhere north of 300 entries. I realize now that...
That's kinda surprising to read...I have a coworker that has one from the mid 90's (IIRC) and has lots of issues with it...he said the only thing...
:popcorn:
And the governments goal seems to be get them all on the government teat as fast and as much as possible...
I've been there, just not for long...a few hours, but this is a good reminder as I did think at the time that it would be a good place to go back...
If anything, maybe just don't latch it super hard? Just enough to seal, but not real compressed...dunno if it really makes a difference or not...
Sounds like it's time to grease the landlords wheels a lil! :makeitrain":rofl: :lol:
Had that on an oak I took down a few years ago...it burnt just fine! :thumbs:
Nicely done :yes: I did something very similar a few years back...only no hinges, I cut the door out, then cut an inch or so off its height, then...
Why? Better watch it, too many statements like that and we might hafta review your FHC membership status there Brad...
Lots of amazing things to see in this great country of ours...what has been some of your favorite places...and likewise, what/where do you think...
Either way, certainly keeps busy I'm sure! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
I hate looking for products on the phone...much better/easier/faster on a PC or laptop...but its nice having the option if you are not near a...
I didn't see any of that certain brand beer, so I doubt anybody there knew that one...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: