Yes, it does, at least for now...also appears to be more so aimed at "community gardens"...
Yup! (Heck, it may be buried in this one already!) (I haven't read it yet) Register my garden...they can kiss my northern bound southpole...
A gasket and metal clips, just like they do with factory glass
Did you drive that on there? :drool:
You ever watch the Red Green show? When they are at Possum lodge and you hear the saws echoing through the woods in the background, that's what it...
They'd never know...blend right in with all the saw noise :rofl: :lol:
Like what?
Some people have good luck with them, some don't...I built one from a parts kit some years back, replaced the wrist pin bearing with OEM, and had...
I learned that a couple years ago when I was looking to possibly use a pie plate as a wood stove window. Hey, high temp ceramic is expensive!
I haven't had mine out in a while now, but I will probably never put a lot of miles on in any given year again, due to the phone issue. I can have...
Wow, now that's a bracket! :thumbs: Why the blade so far out in front though? The further away from the tractor you get the more "leverage" the...
Yeah that is over 530 PSI...and 12000' is over 6ooo PSI! :eek: o_O
Ohio just made it a primary offense now, which means they can pull you over and ticket you just for using the phone...up to $500 and 90 days...
Yup! [MEDIA]
Wow, that's a lot...probably prime farm ground too, huh?
That's what I say too "dunno why these things wanna fight me like this, in the end I always win!" :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Picture this! :fart: :D :p
Yup, we goin fishin!
Nothing to stop you from going higher then! :thumbs:
Duck and wave! A look at why Jeep owners put ducks on other Jeeps, and the popular Jeep wave