I'm thinking the mister goes right on the fan...
[ATTACH]
3.23 next town over, 3.29 here. I filled up this morning for 3.009 using rewards points...could only get 20 gallons at that price though.
Amen! :handshake:
Seen this too...great idea, take off tailgate, pop on lifter, hook up winch cable, go pickup some fattys (logs, not buZZsaw BRAD 's X girlfriend)...
Bingo...it doesn't matter who's "fault" it is, the guy on the bike is the one most likely hurt or dead
Yup, and dual sport bikes are even easier to miss than a street bike...
Just seen this for sale on FBMP...looks like a giant kindlin kracker basically...if was closer I might buy it, just because... [IMG]
Horse is higher BTU's though...and smells like Burger King grill exhaust...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
[IMG]
That's why I always tell people to not worry about getting the "biggest baddest" splitter they can find...a 20 ton splitter will split almost...
X2
I just took this pic behind the property at work...those trees are about 1000' away...and that isn't fog...you can tell that it would be a bright...
X3
That's where I'm at too...except I'm going to reuse the cylinder too...only using a 16 GPM pump, so I'm hoping the stock lines will work, but if...
So what's going on with this up there? Hear very little about it on the news here in the states...at least not on the radio, or the little bit of...
How large? 420cc will pull a low to mid 20s gpm pump ...but at that point the fittings and line size are the restriction...it'll make lots of heat!
A former coworker uses an old silage wagon as a portable wood shed...he chucks it full and parks it close to the OWB...he has the PTO powered by...
I wouldn't, its on an expensive optional accessory for a motorcycle, it's not subjected to road salt, etc...and in this situation, a splice done...