:rofl: :lol:
Thank God, our 1/2 tame barn cat showed up tonight, she's not been home in almost 2 weeks. She's disheveled and her abdomen is sunk in :( All...
Yes, it felt cozy :)
YAY, RAIN! Our rain is usually just a few drops that doesn't even wet the dirt, this one is much better. Thunderstorm but it's kind of fun with...
I'm sorry. Is your sunroom/entry way okay or too hot too?
Does Menards have curbside pick up or do you have to go inside? And what is that item Yoops and Schlot always buy there?
We had a bad year in 2012 too.
When I look at my little Acurite temp/humidity unit is that RH?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh gosh, thank you so much Chaz, I'm sorry my previous comment came out like it did :emb: I had an on and off pm with him for a couple years now...
Thank you for chiming in, I didn't want to use up more of your time than I already did :) I bought in 2020 with the Baofeng, and it was likely...
Thank you Chaz, it's for a Baofeng, already screwed on :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Oh that sounded hilarious! My home on the map is in the tan color, not orange or magenta :)
that guy is trying to suck hot air out instead of blowing cool air in (It's black, on the coop window)
[ATTACH]
amazon.com/gp/product/B00KC4PWQQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KC4PWQQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Antenna question, is this one I bought a 2M? [MEDIA]
Take good care of you and yours Knothead . I'm only tan but still a much hotter July than I recall since I moved here.