Ron, what is the feathery plant in the second picture and what do you do with it?
:thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:
:ups: Just called on the Blazer, they're almost done! I can't believe I'll have it back again and the wind won't blow through like a tunnel, a...
Yoop & 99 Love Shack!
Take care Mr. & Mrs. Ohio , sorry to hear this.
I went to the mailboxes on Monday, I was shocked! It's usually all brown and crispy here but this year all the pastures are still green. Cool!!...
Have a great Day Mike!!
woops
Mind Blowing! Amazing spike maps that will change the way you see Earth | Daily Mail Online
Our tickets cost $3 each, not sure how much he bought, likely 3, one for each of us, so $9. We also won $4 :rofl: :lol: :emptywallet:
I won $600 in 1991, tickets were $1. I won thousands of gift certificates for my wedding in 1993.
We watched a movie the other night where a retired couple calculated if they bought xyz$ tickets they would come out ahead and kept growing their...
I'd pay off the house and get the exterior of the Blaze cherried out! We never remember to buy any though except for Birthdays and Christmas...
[ATTACH] :p:cool:
Hey Now!
Ya, ya, that was it, a Devil's Thumb artistic interpretation ! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
We had a rock formation in Boulder, it's the Devil's Thumb though it looks more like the dildo song.
Great, the guy that fixes husbands computer stuff is back and going to get CHIRP and local things on our Ham Radios. Yay!