Calling frost here with some snow Rock. And now I'm thinking of getting the 70 sap buckets back out! :hair: OK maybe not. :whistle: :cheers:
:hair: :hair: :cheers: [IMG]
Looks like it might warm up enough in a few days to shut it down woods? :yes:But will be throwing in creosote makers at night for a bit longer.;)
Stove was lit in the fall and still going. Calling for snow Monday.:whistle:
That stuff is free just up the road? But big dollars for any household items 5 miles away? Not gonna gripe about it as I will find a better...
Had this on the radar this weekend till I found out that they changed the dumping fee'$ Grizz.:picard: Separate costs for each large item???...
Ontario Canada.:salute:
Cigars and a few ice cold pints are in order for sure.:yes: :cheers: Ya pretty much any birch around here are planted for show.:)
You been a busy boy Fatty.;) :cheers: Not many Birch around here? Loon
Little break in the weather here Shawn and we went out to have a look at all the flooded fields.:whistle: Came across this white water rafting...
The crazy guy on the left wouldn't of thought twice about taking a hunk outta anyone at the door.:whistle::yes: But now that its just Emma and...
I'd stay away from this kind save.:hair::D [IMG]
I gotta go with McCRAKEN. :cheers: [MEDIA]
I think its just a Dock Spider Gas? :yes: Facts about dock spiders | Cottage Tips