Going down to 44 tonight and the T5 is brewing already.:cheers: Gaaad it sucks getting old.:rofl: :lol:
The ladder way sure aint the way to do it right guys.:picard::D Nothing happened and they didn't seem too big till they dropped.:whistle: Now...
Tractor is down the road so had to improvise.:hair: :D Both had a North lean to them so it was pretty anti-climactic.:whistle::cheers: [IMG]...
That's gonna be one warm room for sure .:yes: Never seen a backwards dump truck before?:salute:
Supposed to clear up later and thinking i'll give it a whirl.:saw::cheers:
Sure is!! :salute:
Going for $375 for half of what you got there over here Ray.:whistle: ;)
Great stuff Mr Bonz! :yes:
A lot better price than over here DH.:yes: Kijiji Canada
Could use that guy around here for sure.:smoke:
:thumbs::cheers:
I cant find THAT picture Rock?:D Here's the limb that I was dealing with that luckily fell 'softly' on the house in the middle of the night a few...
That's that big one behind the house WS and I've been pecking at it forever.;)
Don't show anyone this pic gang.:hair::cheers: Pretty sure I can get 5 more feet up Eric.:smoke: I know woods. I know.:picard::D [IMG]
The pair of em are peeling bark up top VT and looking pretty dry. :salute:
Never tried it before muck and figured they weren't gonna make it? ;) Might still cut them halfway for this year as they are still leafy and will...
These 2 40ft Maples are dying but are blooming fine up to about the 20ft mark and was wondering if I should try cutting them off at the 20ft mark...
39f earlier this morning and locust is brewing.:salute: Windows are open now though.:dennis:
See it now.:whistle: Intellicast - Weather Active Map
Thought it was coming from you guys woods? Dark and big winds but that's about it right now.