Awesome brother! What time should I pack my stuff and be there?? ;) All joking aside, sounds like you're gonna be sittin' pretty real soon!!
You're gonna need it.....;)
We've also got some GREAT things coming up here at FHC! A big forum upgrade thanks to Grizzly Adam will take place this Friday evening, and...
Yes, it's a "photoshopped" fire in it. But that's the stove right there. And we're in the midst of getting it...... [ATTACH]
That's the one Jon. The LaNordica America. Gonna be talking with Woody Chain very soon to see what we can arrange.
fishingpol did you get my PM a few weeks back? Never heard back from you. Sorry,fellas I've just been SLAMMED all summer and didn't get much...
Oh you guys know how very "near and dear" this subject is to my heart! Wifey and I are currently getting close to pulling the trigger on the...
Wow, we're on the cusp of a new burning season, right around the corner.... One doesn't have to look too hard to see things picking up around...
You just earned some bonus points!! Here's my Jeep....it's a 1949 Willys wagon 4x4.....IL going to make it run again this winter. FORD POWERED!!...
I'm late to the party here but wanted to say welcome, dusky! Great score and great first post!!
I'd at least have a talk with him, maybe offer to help him clean it up if he splits the wood with you? Worth an ask. Heck it may even form a new...
Nothing like a Craigslist ad. Where everyone's trash turns into treasure (at least in the sellers eyes ) ;)
A good start indeed, my friend! Check your local town/borough/township compost and recycling sites too. We belong to several sites for removal...
I'd love to buy two cargo shipping containers, but them up on blocks out in the field, vent the top and bottom, paint them black and pack them...
Yeppers! Cheap too!!
I've been using it for several years with great success! I put large rocks on the perimeter about every 4-5' or so, and also use drywall screws...
First off.....WOW WHAT A SCORE!! Second off.....good on ya for sharing!! Just another reason I love our members here!!!
Hey, that's fantastic!! It took me quite a while to build up my stash, we all gotta start somewhere!
Wow, that is incredible! And absolutely beaitiful!! I never tire of seeing talents like this. God sure made some amazing specimens of man,...
Railroad spikes, logging chain, nails, screws, cables, barbed wire, hand forged spikes, pipe, angle iron, fencing...... .......CONCRETE, A PENNY...