Sorry, guys and gals, I haven't been posting many of my adventures this summer. I've been extremely busy, and it just hasn't let up very much!!...
jatoxico if you're near potsdam, get in touch with thewoodlands. I bet he'd hook you up!!
Not only a lot of active, CONTRIBUTING members, but a lot of guests. And you guys keep it a really "comfy" place, the generosity, kindness and...
Welcome to ALL our new members, hit another milestone today! Gonna be a great burning season, it's right around the corner!
I wish it would be colder. These predictions more or less can mean little or no snow for this winter, which is typical of an El Nino for us.
That can be a tricky situation, but somehow securing a rope to it and using a vehicle to pull it down may be your best option. At any rate, I'd...
I see your baby is making great progress, buddy! Know this...... I, as well as many others here, consider you and your family as OUR extended...
Yes i meant to mention both of those, HDRock. Thanks for adding them! I think it may even be a good idea to have a fire extinguisher in the...
I sincerely mean it too, buddy.
Ok, first I want to apologize for taking so long to post this because this is something we take very seriously here.......our guests and members...
And kudos to you for doing a good inspection prior to the burning season. You could have just saved you, your family and your property from...
You most certainly want to replace that, not tepair...
I moved this over to the support forum, Papelletman . Maybe Grizzly Adam or someone there can get you pointed in the right direction.
It's not a bad wood to burn when seasoned, just be warned that it burns really hot and can burn really fast....it seasons really fast once C/S/S...
Nice haul of some primo wood, Ashwatcher!
THAT'S FANTASTIC @bogeydave!! Congrats to your son-in-law, looks like a decent bull!
I'm going to start a whole new thread on this VERY SUBJECT today......good on ya papadave!!
Here's this mornings breakfast......ain't no rain gonna stop us!!! [ATTACH]
Adam, there's no way we could possibly BEGIN to compensate you for all your hard work. But when we meet up someday, I'll cook you a good smoky...
Believe it or not, I was around 50' up a that huge Kentucky coffee tree when I snapped that pic. I though that was a cool silhouette!!