Ummmm....noooo. She thinking I'm a little short on marbles..... :confused::loco: :crazy::wacky::hair::whistle:
Try as I might the past couple evenings, I couldn't talk wifey into letting me fire up the NZ3000...even just for aesthetics...... :emb::(
I simply just cannot get into hunting until the air gets crisp.......too damm warm for me yet! Once the leaves start coming down and the frost...
Naaw, guys.....I'm not a beast or a machine.......just a screwy firewood hoarder!!! Lmao....
Here in thr central PA mountains, I'm hoping for lotsa snow and the cold to keep it around from late November til mid Febriary!!!!
Awesome!! I'd love to have one someday. I know my 372xp impresses the pants off of me, I'm sure that would just make me giggle like a kid!!!
When we gutted and remodeled our house several years ago, it turned into a MAJOR project. Now, first let me say that my house was originally...
I ended up with around 48 splits each on average from the bigger rounds I did today and yesterday, but I'm betting I'll get more from the bigger...
Good advice from a good man.....well said, basod!
Thanks, buddy. We did a wee little ding in the driveway that I'm going to fix for her, that was a mountain of a tree to drop. If I was closer...
If you weren't so darn far away, I'd hook you up...... [ATTACH]
I still have at least one more trailerload of big rounds (24-34" diameter) at the other job as well as the tops from that one to pick up...
Most of you guys know me well enough by now, I LOVE the nice, clean, square splits that big oak rounds deliver! They work GREAT for cribbing the...
Started knocking the pizz out of some of the big rounds from the other job, as of right now I have 13 of 30 done....and I have a heap of stuff...
Boy, if I had the extra $$ I'd buy that! But I need two new climbing saws first.....:(
Schweet!!:yes:
Well, I still have a ways until my daughter will be old enough to contemplate marriage, but I've seen this scenario played out before and the...
We loaded and unloaded them all MANUALLY on and off the trailer...and yes I'm still sore from that! I'll post some pics of my hydraulic splitter...
That sure looks like aspen to me, too... You think that stuff sucks to split, try splitting tupelo (black gum) once. It will make that aspen...
This cache, when split and stacked, will put me right around 50 cord......so I won't need it until around 2020!! :thumbs: For that reason, I'm...