Sounds like one of those hickory caterpillars. They have a toxin that irritates in them.
Looks like someone else has found their "utopia"....:smoke: Another welcome, my friend!! :campfire:
Welcome to the family, NH mountain man! If you need any help posting or uploading pics, feel free to ask! We're a tight-knit family here,...
Good work, unclefess! I find it very hard but very rewarding processing that big stuff. I'd rather bust azz on that stuff than mess with...
Welcome to another PA brother! Glad you found us, great looking cache there!!
Git-R-Done, Oakman69! Looking good brother!
Take little bites out of it each evening, you'll be caught up before you know it! that's how I'm tackling that mountain of wood at my house too..
Some people dip their toe in the water, some JUMP RIGHT IN!! You're gonna fit right in here! Welcome to the club! Awesome hoard!!
Glad to hear it Grizz.....my shoulder is STILL bummed from our beach trip over a year ago. Sadly, it doesn't seem to want to get better. I work...
Love that red maple......I'm sure there'll be some good stuff in that tree, Shawn. We have four decent sized oaks to drop tomorrow at a hunting...
The OAK on my Napoleon NZ3000 ZC fireplace does this. I wrapped it with non-flammable foiled insulation to help, and also put a drip tray...
I'd have to say someone is a little excited, and they should very well be!! Now I'm a little jealous!!!
Sorry for your loss, NYCountry. Prayers to you and your family, my friend. Glad your back, safe and sound, we're on the cusp of burning...
Time to turn the thermostat UP....:MM: [ATTACH] :campfire:
Keeping it real simple tonight......pizza mountain pies..... [ATTACH]
Got lots of scraps laying around, why not have some family and friends gather around the fire tonight!! [ATTACH]
I'd love to have one for the small/intermediate stuff I do. It won't work too well on those 44" rounds I have laying here though!! [ATTACH]
Well Larry, you bring a valid point to the table.....sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!! ;):yes:
As nutty as we may seem, it's a great feeling knowing we do our best to keep our families warm in the winter. I relish the work involved because...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs: