So who else realized today was our second anniversary? And it's all of you who make it the most amazing group of...
Oh, good gracious that's amazing!! But don't give Mrs. Overkill any ideas!!!:picard:
Lol trust me I saw that coming a mile away. We need a new coach......as well as a new kicker!!!
Thanks buddy!
No harm done, hossthehermit and ChuckinMichigan . The one place I was member of crucified you if you didn't fall in line with them politically...
It's like a member of the family......when it "goes away" for the summer we can't wait til it "comes back" in the fall!!!
Thanks, my friend! It was a heap of work, I'm pretty sure you remember my quest to build it!!
I've cut magnolia before here in my years of removal work, but never a hackberry.....so I'm subscribed to see the leaves.....lol Magnolia has a...
That's a great photo, but I personally have no desire whatsoever to set foot in a big city like that. Ever.... 14.00 a day to cross a bridge??...
Awesome buck, she's a deadeye, for sure!
:eek::bug::jaw::yes:
fishingpol some of that may be the milder outside temps and not as strong of a draw early in the year. We burned our first fire last evening too,...
Ok so it wasn't very cold but the damp, cool breeze and lack of sun, plus wifey and the kids all huddled up in the great room watching the...
Welcome aboard, Hoss! Glad to have you!
Good to see you Spock, congrats on the new place! Looks like a little slice of Heaven! Especially with all that wildlife!
We're still on the fence.......it's really expensive, but it'd last us the rest of our lives.......
You're welcome, my friend!
I had my Stihl Rollomatic 36" bar/chain combo hanging from a nail in the rafter out in my workshop.......stood up full-speed underneath it once...
I had a pretty bad wound in June 2014, some of you guys may remember me running my 064 into my shin. I got REALLY lucky... That being said guy...
Upper 70's and heavy rain here today....no autumn weather in sight!