Lately I've been having a "caramel apple" before bed every night... A glass of local, natural cider with a double shot of salted caramel vodka in...
That's what our motto was from DAY ONE. And we've done good to hold true to our word with NO ADVERTISING. That ain't an easy thing to do, trust...
What amazes me is how "open armed" most of our members are to newbies here, and how quick everyone is to help them out. I hope more of our...
Good input, that's what I'm looking for .....thanks buddy! Even as much as I climb (several times a week, usually), I cannot justify spending...
Looking for some newer limbing saws for up in the tree, any of my bros/sis's out there in FHC Land have any experience with them? I've got around...
Don't even ask......lol...
No way.....we love you too much, buddy!!
We've all moved on, I have nothing bad to say about them. I've still got lots of buds over there but I respectfully stay away, if they look for...
Play nice, fellas.......a little sarcasm is good for ones soul, on BOTH ends...... ;) Hey, we here at FHC support Super Cedars, they've been with...
Dang.....that's over 6hrs for me......
I'm late to the party here but, once again, amazed and humbled at the kindness and generosity of our members. It just leaves me speechless, it...
Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Camp Hill is around an hour or so northwest of Lebanon, IIRC.
Have you checked right up the road in Fort Loudon, west of you? There is a firewood dealer there that has literally a MOUNTAIN of kiln-dried...
We'd need a crane to lift those 700lb rounds into that thing.....
Hmmmm..you may be right, buddy... I've yet to run into any in my years of tree killing....
Does "kinda" resemble black gum.... Doubt that it's hackberry, given his geographic location.
Found a similar cache several years back when doing a huge ash tree removal. There were at least a hundred, they were around two inches long and...
Any pics of the trunk? Looks like some kind of fruit tree leaf to me, at first glance...
3-year seasoned oak, top covered. After 3 days of up/down burning, look how clean!! [ATTACH]