MM, Mike's got some great advice. If I tried a little bit, I could find several guys with band mills close by. Fairly inexpensive way to get logs...
Supposed to get down to 8 and 4 tonight and tomorrow night, so it'll be a nice test to see how well this has affected my ability to heat the house...
:eek:
Nope....let something or someone else do the thinking for me.:picard:
Sealer, then maybe a whitewash type stain? Sealers don't completely fix the uneven absorption, but they do help. If you do a "whitewash", it won't...
:picard::rofl: :lol:
As I'm fond of saying.....You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
A friend with a tree, is a friend for thee
Holy thorns, Batman! I hope never to have to deal with one of those. What do you do with the thorns?
This reminds me of a story I've told before, I believe. Oldest daughter and son-in-law (now ex SIL:thumbs:) lived with us for a while a few years...
My thought is if you have that much to cut, go for the power option investment. I could use one at my SilIL's place with all the dead Oak branches...
A phone is a tool, just like any other. Use it that way and all is good.
Then you said...."Did you read my lips?":picard:
Nice Pete......and Chvymn99.:thumbs: Night and day when I put the chains on my GT.
It's gonna' get worse if they keep that up. Startin' to clog up, eh?
Ok. I've seen quite a few Fishers on CL recently.
Hey WeldrDave , which one might this be? Fisher wood stove
G'night LP.
That "split" on the right is like a small tree.
Hey billygoat , welcome aboard to you too.